Application Process and Requirements
Executive Programs admits qualified students on a "rolling admissions" basis.
Prior to applying it is strongly recommended that candidates schedule a pre-application meeting with Executive Programs, to discuss your particular goals, expectations and objectives. To make an appointment please call our offices at:
or contact us by email at:
To apply, an applicant should submit:
- Fully completed and signed Application
- Personal statement
- $125 application fee payable to "Baruch College"
- Official transcripts of all prior academic work (graduate and undergraduate)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from your professional environment.
- Sponsors agreement or statement of Self sponsorship. (Candidates need not be sponsored to be eligible for admission into the Executive Programs.)
- Current resume
- Organizational chart
- TOEFL is required for applicants whose native language is not English or if educated in non-English speaking institutions.
- Submission of a GMAT score is not required for the Executive MBA and Executive MS in Finance program.
- Submission of a satisfactory GMAT score is required for the Executive MS in Financial Statement Analysis program.
- Personal Interview
When a student is admitted into the program they are asked to make a Registration Deposit to hold their seat in the program.
Students also must fulfill the New York State Immunization requirements. For additional information please see:
New York State residents are also required to submit residency documentation. For additional information about this requirement please see:
The application forms and instructions can be downloaded directly in a pdf format:
(These require Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view. Click here to download a free copy.)
See Open Houses and Events for complete schedule of upcoming information sessions and locations:
- Presentations by key faculty, administrators, and alumni
- Question-and-answer period
Light refreshments will be served
For Further Information or to RSVP, please contact:
One Bernard Baruch Way/B-13-282
New York, New York 10010