Your "New Student Website"
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE!
If you have any questions, concerns or updates please do not hesitate to contact us at the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Please return periodically for important updates. We look forward to welcoming you on campus, and once again, congratulations on your acceptance to Baruch's Zicklin School of Business!
SPECIAL UPDATES - NEW UPDATES 7-11-13
- Full-time MBA Program Orientation STARTS Monday, August 12, 2013
Coming Soon, Information on Orientation coming from Program Director
- REGISTER NOW
- New Student Orientation for Part-time MBA Programs (Accelerated and Flexible Formats) and New MS Degree Students
- Baruch Health Care MBA New Student Start Date
August 22, 2013
- REGISTER NOW !!!!!
- MBA Advisement Sessions
- MS Degree Advisement Sessions
- MBA & MS Accounting Advisement Sessions
- Accounting, Finance and Tax Majors: OCR Afternoon Workshop
- International Graduate Student Orientation
- Date of English Language Waiver Examination for MS Degree Students Required to take this exam: August 19, 2013 -The test details and the CAPS Office contact information can also be found on this page:
MS English Language Waiver Exam Test Description:
Part 1—Writing and Grammar (45 minutes) Students will read an article. Then, they will write a memo to a specified business audience in which they summarize the article and give their opinion about a particular aspect of the article. The memo will be scored for the students’ abilities to: address the assignment clearly and concisely, summarize the article, cite references and support arguments, and language usage.
Part 2—Oral Communication and Pronunciation (30 minutes) Students will respond orally to a number of listening prompts, which focus on academic, professional and business situations. This part of the test will measure students’ abilities to provide clear, concise, accurate and well-supported answers to the questions. Additionally, students will be measured for their ability to use American English intonation, stress and other pronunciation features.
- New Part-time MBA Documents