Program / Courses
The Paul H. Chook Department of Information Systems and Statistics offers a variety of programs for students who wish to pursue careers focused on information technology, statistical analysis, and quantitative skills. According to the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS), international students who graduate from STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) degree programs can get an additional 24-month extension on their optional practical training (OPT).
All degrees offered by our department conform to the DHS-approved program list for STEM OPT extensions.
- BBA in Computer Information Systems
- Undergraduate Business Minor in Information Systems
- Undergraduate Business Minor in Data Analytics
- Undergraduate Business Minor in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- Tier III Interdisciplinary Minor in Information Technology and Social Responsibility
- MBA tracks in Information Systems
- MS in Information Systems
- PhD program in Information Systems
- MBA tracks in Quantitative Methods
- MS in Quantitative Methods and Modeling