Zicklin Leadership Initiative
Zicklin Leadership Initiative is a two-year long series of assessments and experiences that identify and develop students' potential for leadership. The Initiative includes both Executive Programs and Full-Time Honors MBAs.
- The Zicklin Leadership Initiative……..
A carefully-designed, two-year-long, series of assessments and experiences, that identify and develop students’ potential for leadership.
- The Zicklin Leadership Initiative…….. Built on a comprehensive assessment of leadership potential, stresses themes of diversity, shared leadership, ethical decision-making, and community service.
- The Zicklin Leadership Initiative……..A unique approach to leadership development. Benefits from the collaboration of partners such as The Orpheus Chamber Orchestra, The Anti-Defamation League, and iCoach New York.
- The Zicklin Leadership Initiative…….Benefits from the richness of the New York business environment. Over forty senior executives from Fortune 500 Companies participate in the Leadership Mentoring Program, present challenging personal experiences in the Ethics Immersion Experience, or share their wisdom through the Leadership Lecture Series.
- The Zicklin Leadership Initiative……Culminates in the Leadership Portfolio, reflections and lessons learned from all phases of the two-year experience, as well as, a Leadership Action Plan for future professional development.