Program / Courses
The Real Estate Department offers a full-spectrum of degree and non-degree programs at the undergraduate, graduate, executive, and doctoral levels.
- BBA Major in Real Estate
- The real estate major consists of five required courses and three elective courses.
- BBA Minor in Real Estate
- BBA Real Estate Minor requires 9 credits of selected real estate courses.
- MS Degrees in Real Estate
- This page displays information about the various MS Degrees in Real Estate.
- Ph.D. Program
- Ph.D. Program in Real Estate is offered as a Track within Finance Specialization.
- Electives for Other Degree Programs
- The Department of Real Estate offers 4 elective courses for BBA major in Finance, 6 elective courses for BBA major in Entrepreneurship, and 3 elective courses for MBA in Entrepreneurship.
- CCIM University Fast Track