Zicklin Executive Education
The Zicklin School of Business offers an Executive MBA, Executive MBA in Healthcare Administration, Executive MS in Finance and an Executive MS in Industrial and Labor Relations.
With over 30 years of experience running executive programs and having graduated over 50 cohorts, we understand and deliver what working professionals need. Each program offers an unbeatable combination of quality, affordability and convenience.
The Zicklin School of Business is recognized internationally as being in the top tier of quality education:
- Ranked #9 in Best Graduate Programs for Entrepreneurs 2016 (The Princeton Review)
- Ranked #49 in 2016 MS in Finance programs (The Financial Times)
- Ranked #55 in The Best Business Schools (Forbes)
- Ranked #67 in 2016 MBA programs (The Financial Times)
Named one of the "Best Business Schools in the Northeast 2016", the only metro-NYC public institution to make the list (The Princeton Review)
As the largest AACSB-accredited business school in the world, the Zicklin School offers a one-of-a-kind learning experience for its students:
- It draws from a large pool of internationally acclaimed and distinguished academic and professional faculty.
- It is located in the heart of the business and financial world in New York, making for unique networking opportunities.
- It gives students access to seasoned professionals and business leaders in and outside the classroom.
- Zicklin Executive Programs are among the best values in business education, and more affordable than any other comparable Executive Programs in the New York area.
- A little-known fact is that they cost less than many regular (non-Executive) programs in the New York area.