About Our Executive Programs
The Zicklin School of Business offers an Executive MBA, Executive MBA in Healthcare Administration, Executive MS in Finance, and an Executive MS in Industrial and Labor Relations.
With over 30 years of experience running executive programs and having graduated over 50 cohorts, we understand and deliver what working professionals need. Each program offers an unbeatable combination of quality, affordability and convenience.
The Zicklin School of Business is recognized internationally as being in the top tier of quality education:
- Ranked #6 in MBA programs with most financial value at graduation (and #1 in New York City) (US News)
- Ranked #3 in MBA programs in New York City (US News)
- Ranked #66 in MBA programs (Forbes)
- Ranked #82 in US graduate business schools (US News)
As the largest AACSB-accredited business school in the world, the Zicklin School offers a one-of-a-kind learning experience for its students:
- It draws from a large pool of internationally acclaimed and distinguished academic and professional faculty.
- It is located in the heart of the business and financial world in New York, making for unique networking opportunities.
- It gives students access to seasoned professionals and business leaders in and outside the classroom.
- Zicklin Executive Programs are among the best values in business education, and more affordable than any other comparable Executive Programs in the New York area.
- A little-known fact is that they cost less than many regular (non-Executive) programs in the New York area.
- For the Executive MBA and Executive MS in Finance, classes are held on Saturdays (and occasional Fridays) and, for the Executive MS in Finance, on one weeknight each week.
- Our state-of-the-art Vertical Campus building is conveniently located in downtown Manhattan on Lexington Avenue between 24th and 25th Streets.
- The class schedule allows you to complete the degree while working full-time, so you don't have to quit your job to get a degree.
- All programs are cohort-based, so students take classes with the same group of experienced professionals from diverse educational, business, and international backgrounds. The cohort becomes the core of their professional network.
- Classes are scheduled in trimesters so you can earn the degree in less than one year or less than two years for the Executive MS in Finance and Executive MBA programs respectively.
- An 8-10 day International Study Trip is included in the cost of the Executive MBA and Executive MS in Finance programs; students consider it the highlight of their program.
- Each program's curriculum is designed to be rigorous and relevant, and to deliver instant ROI; that is, to ensure that concepts learned and skills acquired can immediately be incorporated into your professional day.
Upcoming Information Session
For information regarding dates and RSVPing, please.