Custom & Open Enrollment Executive Programs
Custom programs for your organization
Zicklin leverages our unique position at the heart of the New York business community to create tailored experiences for corporate clients and governmental institutions. We work with you to customize a program for the needs of your organization. Some recent examples:
- A custom Executive MS in Finance program for a financial institution taught by Baruch faculty at the firm’s headquarters office.
- Executive education in investments for trustees of pension funds
- A management development and assessment program for a full-service real estate firm.
- An extended management training series for two levels of managers at a financial institution.
- A series of one-week programs on banking and finance for executives of a Chinese bank.
- A one-week program to introduce a group of Brazilian entrepreneurs to new ideas from innovative small businesses in New York City.
Subject areas our faculty can address include:
- Board Governance and Corporate Ethics
- Building Global Brands
- Corporate Reputation, Brand, and Trust
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Corporate Sustainability
- Cross-border Partnering and Communication
- Financial Markets and Investments
- Financial Risk Management
- Human Resources Development
- Innovation – Creation and Implementation
- Management Development
- The Legal Environment of Global Business
- Understanding the Financial Crisis
Adding value to your skillset
Earning an advanced degree isn’t the only way to gain the knowledge and tools you need to take your career to the next level. Zicklin Executive Programs also include open enrollment programs that can give you (and your organization!) an edge.
- Financial Planning Conference – Zicklin partners with the New York State Society of CPAs to offer a two-day conference with financial planning giants, hand-picked by legendary wealth management wizard Sid Kess. They present best-kept secrets on how you can seamlessly integrate financial planning services into your business.
- The Zicklin Tax Seminar Series – This series of three 1-day Continuing Professional Education (CPE) seminars keeps you up-to-date on new trends and requirements in all phases of tax practice, as well as the opportunity to earn up to 24 hours of CPE credit in taxation.