The Baruch Executive MBA. Dare to lead.
Academic Director: Professor Cynthia Thompson
Today’s business environment is not for the faint of heart. Extraordinary challenges demand extraordinary skill sets. To be a leader it isn’t enough to be good at what you do. Whether your goal is to lead people, or lead an organization, or lead an industry, you need to take risks—to find opportunities and seize them.
We understand what you need. We don’t just prepare you to lead—we dare you to lead. We challenge you to break through your boundaries and become better than you ever thought you could be. We equip you with the confidence to reach out and grasp opportunities wherever you see them, and create opportunities where none may be visible.
|The Zicklin Executive MBA is a 22-month program designed for today's high–potential executives, business leaders and career professionals who want to make a difference in their organizations, in their businesses, and in the world at large. Located in the heart of New York City, it offers an unmatched combination of quality, affordability and convenience. It doesn’t merely help you to manage your business and career. It teaches you to manage people and to embrace innovation. It helps you understand how to navigate the challenges of environmental sustainability and ethical dilemmas. It gives you a new perspective on yourself and on the world.|
Download a brochure.
Learn more about how an Executive MBA differs from a regular MBA.
NEW: Executive Fellowships are available for entering students who apply before April 7, 2015. Other conditions apply. Learn more.
Why get an Executive MBA?
- Experience a full-service program that gives you everything you need (course materials, iPad, meals, administrative support) so that you are free to focus on learning.
- Send a powerful signal to your organization that you are committed to your career and believe in your own potential.
- Obtain an MBA in 22 months while continuing to work, and apply your new knowledge immediately. Most classes are held on Saturdays so you can continue to work full time.
- Develop a powerful network of high achieving managers and professionals that can offer support and advice and open the door to future opportunities.
- Improve your salary and career opportunities. In a 2013 survey by the Executive MBA Council, EMBA graduates reported that after graduation they experienced:
- average salary increases of 14%
- 38% likelihood of promotion
- 51% likelihood of more responsibility
Why a Baruch Executive MBA?
- The Zicklin School of Business is in the top tier of quality education, featured among “Top Colleges” (Princeton Review) and “Best Buy Colleges” (Forbes), and ranked in the top 100 business schools in the nation (US News 2013). A Baruch MBA is among the best values in MBA education, ranked 2nd in value by US News 2012 (highest salary-to-debt ratio).
- The Executive MBA at Baruch is more affordable than any other comparable Executive MBA program in the New York area. A little-known fact is that it costs less than many regular (non-Executive) MBA programs in the New York area.
- The Zicklin School of Business is the largest AACSB-accredited Business School in the world and draws from a large pool of internationally acclaimed, distinguished faculty to teach in its programs. The program's location in the heart of the business and financial world in New York gives students access to experienced executives and business leaders in and outside the classroom.
- Classes are held in our state-of-the-art Vertical Campus building, conveniently located in downtown Manhattan on Lexington Avenue between 24th and 25th Streets.
- The outstanding resources available to students at Zicklin include:
Program Tuition & Fees
Fees include all college tuition, program orientation, textbooks and all educational materials, class day meals, most of the cost of the international study tour, and special events. Financial aid in the form of student loans is available to eligible students.
Information about current program fees can be found here.
Students must earn fifty seven (57) credits for the Executive MBA degree, maintain a cumulative 3.0 grade point average and satisfy all Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business and Executive Programs policies, rules and regulations.
If you want to lead, to sharpen your business skills, to make a difference for yourself, your organization and perhaps the world, come check us out. To RSVP for an upcoming Information Session, please click here. We look forward to seeing you.