Executive MS in Finance
- gain the technical knowledge needed to understand current and new challenges in finance,
- learn to think strategically and make sound financial decisions, and
- communicate your views effectively and persuasively.
An MS degree in finance opens many doors. Recent EMSF graduates hold a wide range of key positions in the finance industry. Among these are VPs at leading financial firms, including:
- JP Morgan Chase
- Neuberger Berman
- Commerzbank AG
Others are portfolio managers in financial institutions and real estate firms, CFOs at non-financial firms, and still others are principals in entrepreneurial ventures. We are delighted at their success in leveraging their MS degrees into careers in finance.
- The EMSF program is highly focused, and all but a few of the 30 credits in the program are in finance.
- It is very concentrated, with just 11 months required to graduate.
- The courses are tailored to the program and carefully coordinated in sequence.
- Faculty members are hand-selected for their commitment and ability to ensure that students have meaningful and substantive learning experiences.
- Students take the program in cohort fashion. This enables them to develop productive working relationships with each other and start forming long-lasting business networks.
- The Executive program is specifically designed to free students from academic administrative procedures and lets them concentrate on learning.