Executive MS in Finance
The Executive MS in Finance prepares you for a leadership role in finance.
- gain the technical knowledge needed to understand current and new challenges in finance,
- learn to think strategically and make sound financial decisions, and
- communicate your views effectively and persuasively.
- The EMSF program is highly focused, and all but a few of the 30 credits in the program are in finance. The courses are tailored to the program and carefully coordinated in sequence.
- Executive students will take the courses in a modular format, with approximately one course per month. Classes will be held on two successive weekends, Saturday and Sunday, and will be complemented with distance learning before the first weekend and after the second.
- It is very concentrated, with just 10 months required to graduate.
- Faculty members are hand-selected for their commitment and ability to ensure that students have meaningful and substantive learning experiences.
- Executive students take the program in cohort fashion. This enables them to develop productive working relationships with each other and start forming long-lasting business networks.
- The Executive programs are specifically designed to free students from academic administrative procedures and lets them concentrate on learning.
- One course is an international trip featuring company visits and speakers who explain about business, government and cultural differences. In recent years classes have visited Brazil, South Africa, China and Vietnam.