Part-Time MBA Accelerated Format
- Complete the standard Zicklin MBA in 28 months.
- Network with working professionals in cohort style program.
- Dedicated sections of core courses.
- Take Saturday core classes in the Fall and Spring to ensure 28 month completion.
- Pay the same low tuition and fees as Flex-Time MBA students.
- Personalized academic guidance.
- Opportunity for double major based on course availability.
- Earn course credit in a field-based consulting experience.
To meet the special needs of accomplished professionals who want to complete an established, well-regarded MBA as quickly as possible, the Zicklin School has introduced the Part-Time MBA Accelerated Format program. Courses during the summer terms and January intersessions complete the special scheduling of the standard 24-course, 57-credit Zicklin MBA program in just 28 months. (Note: Due to the 150-credit hour program requirements, Part-Time MBA Accelerated Format students are unable to major in Accountancy.)
Overwhelmingly, students have been impressed with the style and speed of the program.
For Additional Program Information:
Director, Part-Time MBA Program