Part-Time MBA Program (Flexible Format)
If you are a working professional who seeks maximum flexibility in completing the MBA, the Zicklin Part-Time Program is for you. You may vary the number of courses and credits you take each semester depending upon your personal and professional circumstances. You will average six credits (two or three courses) each fall and spring semester, but you can seek up to nine credits if time and course availability permit. Selected courses are available in January Wintersession and summer. On average, you can complete the program in three to four years. Courses are offered in the evening and generally meet two nights a week on a Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday schedule, from 5:50 p.m. - 7:05 p.m. or from 7:30 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. A limited number of Friday evening and day-time weekend courses are also available.
The historic mission of Baruch College and The City University of New York is to provide quality graduate public education to students who wish or need to work while completing their degree. Baruch's Zicklin School of Business is the only institution of its kind in New York City to offer the MBA degree.
Features of the Zicklin Part-Time MBA include:
- Core and elective courses taught by full-time faculty recognized in national rankings for their published research
- Committed part-time faculty who are recognized practitioners in their fields
- A flexible curriculum that allows students to tailor a program of study that best meets individual professional needs
- A choice of sixteen majors and the option to do a dual major
- Graduate career services tailored to part-time students
- Speaker events and conferences that extend the learning beyond the classroom
- Short-term study abroad opportunities in January and summer