About the Journal
Created for advancing the science and practice of business-to-business marketing,* this journal publishes quality research that reflects the state of scholarship and practice throughout the world. We encourage diverse approaches to business marketing theory development, research methods utilization and managerial problem-solving. An editorial board comprised of outstanding, internationally recognized scholars and practitioners ensures that the Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing maintains impeccable standards of scholarship and relevance.
The Journal Features
- basic and applied research that reflects contemporary business marketing theory, methodology and practice.
- articles from leading researchers, covering topics of mutual interest for the business and academic communities worldwide.
- structured abstract with each article (purpose, methodology, findings, contribution and implications for practice).
- a book review section, which reviews books of pertinent and direct interest to academics and professionals in business marketing.
- commentaries from the business world, provided by leading business thinkers.
* Business-to-business marketing or business marketing (a.k.a. industrial marketing) is a broader concept which encompasses the marketing of business experiences, ideas, services, products and any combination of such offerings as well as reseller phenomena with domestic and/or global perspectives. Business marketing phenomena occur with all transactions, exchanges and relationships between any dyad involving organizations, institutions or resellers and, within / among social networks. Individuals are included only when not personally motivated. (i.e. acting on behalf of organizational buying needs as opposed to those needs of households (a.k.a. consumer marketing).