Mission Statement and Strategic Goals
The mission of the Zicklin School of Business (ZSB) is to create and disseminate knowledge, to facilitate student learning, and to promote ethical business practices, while capitalizing on the School’s diversity and location in New York City.
ZSB accomplishes its mission by:
- Promoting excellence in education through our undergraduate, MBA and other master’s level, doctoral, and executive business programs, to prepare students for success in the global economy;
- Supporting scholarly research and professional visibility in areas valuable to business and society; and
- Building a community of students, faculty, staff, alumni, and business through academic centers, non-degree programs, and public events.
- Support a Preeminent Public Business Education Environment
- Develop Global Citizens and Global Presence
- Continue a Program of World Class, Impactful Research
- Enhance a Program of Community Engagement
- Build a Forward-thinking Sustainable Business Model