Spotlight on Custom Degree Programs:
EMSF at Municipal Credit Union
Zicklin School of Business partnered with Municipal Credit Union to develop a custom Executive MS in Finance degree to strengthen the financial knowledge and expertise of its executive employees. Zicklin incorporated opportunities in leadership, team development, and communication into its program to meet the firm’s specific needs. Baruch faculty traveled to the MCU’s headquarters to provide instruction to its employees, integrating their learning environment with their workplace. Employees who successfully completed the program earned Master of Science in Finance degree from the Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College.
Custom programs for your organization
Zicklin leverages our unique position at the heart of the New York business community to create tailored experiences for corporate clients and governmental institutions. We work with you to customize a program for the needs of your organization. A few recent examples include:
- A custom Executive MS in Finance program for a financial institution taught by Baruch faculty at the firm’s headquarters office.
- Executive education in investments for trustees of pension funds
- A management development and assessment program for a full-service real estate firm.
- An extended management training series for two levels of managers at a financial institution.
- A series of one-week programs on banking and finance for executives of a Chinese bank.
- A one-week program to introduce a group of Brazilian entrepreneurs to new ideas from innovative small businesses in New York City.
Subject areas our faculty can address include:
- Board Governance and Corporate Ethics
- Building Global Brands
- Corporate Reputation, Brand, and Trust
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Corporate Sustainability
- Cross-border Partnering and Communication
- Financial Markets and Investments
- Financial Risk Management
- Human Resources Development
- Innovation – Creation and Implementation
- Management Development
- The Legal Environment of Global Business
- Understanding the Financial Crisis
Schedule Your Company’s Custom Program Today
Contact ExecZicklin@baruch.cuny.edu to get started.