Be the Doctor in the Boardroom
The Zicklin Doctor of Professional Studies (DPS) in business degree is designed for senior executives with 7-10 years of executive business experience who seek the empirical knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in the C-suite. Our doctoral faculty have developed a highly customized curriculum using experimental design and research methods to address the key business issues of the day.
- Three-year doctoral degree program from an AACSB-accredited business school leading to the Doctor of Professional Studies (DPS) degree.
- Specialized research tailored to your career goals and business interests.
- Individualized mentoring of your research and dissertation based on our faculty’s experience in our long-established PhD program in business.
- Multidisciplinary courses which recognize that executives make decisions across functional lines of business and academic areas of study.
- Structured to accommodate executives’ schedules with a limited number of on-campus residencies.
Benefits of the Doctor of Professional Studies in Business Program
Continuing your executive professional development with a doctoral program leading to the DPS in Business degree enables you to:
- Reshape your thinking around difficult problems using current research paradigms.
- Expand your network with fellow executives who have extensive research, academic, and business training.
- Bring an expanded academic skill set to your organization’s business challenges.
Zicklin’s doctoral program expands your academic skill set, allowing you to bring new solutions and perspectives to your organization’s business challenges. The curriculum addresses current theoretical and empirical research in the field, giving you a broader perspective of the industry. The exposure to research methodology and theory will equip you to guide doctoral and research professionals employed at your firm.