Be the Doctor in the Boardroom
The Zicklin Doctor of Professional Studies in Business (DPSB) program is designed for senior executives with 7 or more years of executive experience who seek the empirical knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in the C-suite. Our doctoral faculty have developed a highly customized curriculum using experimental design and research methods to address the key business issues of the day.
- Three-year doctoral degree program from an AACSB-accredited business school leading to the Doctor of Professional Studies in Business (DPS) degree.
- Specialized research tailored to your career goals and business interests.
- Individualized mentoring of your research and dissertation based on our faculty’s experience in our long-established PhD program in business.
- Multidisciplinary courses which recognize that executives make decisions across functional lines of business and academic areas of study.
- Structured to accommodate executives’ schedules with a limited number of on-campus residencies.
- The program’s comprehensive fee is $125,000, to be paid in installments over the course of the program. This fee covers 42 credits of required courses, books, materials, meals on class days, and dissertation research guidance.
Benefits of the Doctor of Professional Studies in Business Program
Continuing your executive professional development with a doctoral program leading to the DPS degree enables you to:
- Reshape your thinking around difficult problems using current research paradigms.
- Expand your network with fellow executives who have extensive research, academic, and business training.
- Bring an expanded academic skill set to your organization’s business challenges.
Zicklin’s doctoral program expands your academic skill set, allowing you to bring new solutions and perspectives to your organization’s business challenges. The curriculum addresses current theoretical and empirical research, giving you a broader perspective of business. The exposure to research methodology and theory will equip you to guide doctoral and research professionals employed at your firm.
Virtual Office Hours Now Available!
Chat with the Executive Admissions team live to discuss the admissions process or your application. Our virtual office hours are Mondays through Thursdays from 3:00 pm-4:00 pm ET.
Register for a session to receive access details via email.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org