Be the Doctor in the Board Room
The Zicklin Executive Doctorate in Business (EDB) is designed for senior executives with 7-10 years of executive business experience who seek the empirical knowledge and skills necessary to thrive in the C-suite. Our doctoral faculty developed a customized curriculum using experimental design and research methods to address business issues of the day.
Applications for Fall 2018
The Executive Doctorate in Business program at New York’s #1 public business school is currently accepting a limited number of applications for Fall 2018 as space allows. Qualified candidates are also encouraged to apply for our Fall 2019 class.
- Three-year doctoral degree program from an AACSB-accredited business school
- Specialized research is tailored to your career goals and business interests
- EDB faculty provide individualized mentorship for your research and dissertation based on their experience in the successful PhD program
- Courses are integrative in nature to recognize that executives makes decisions across academic subject matter
- Program structure accommodates executive schedules with weekend courses and a limited number of NYC-based residences
Benefits of the Executive Doctorate in Business
Continuing your executive professional development with an EDB allows you to:
- Reshape your thinking around difficult problems using current research paradigms
- Expand your network with fellow executives who have extensive research, academic, and business training.
- Bring an expanded academic skill set to your organization’s business challenges.
Zicklin’s EDB expands your academic skill set, allowing you to bring new solutions to your organization’s business challenges. The curriculum addresses current theoretical and empirical research in the field, giving you a broader perspective of the industry. The exposure to research methodology and theory will also equip you to guide doctoral and research professionals employed at your firm.
EVENTSOctober 16 at 5:00 pm
EVENTSOctober 23 at 6:30 pm
EVENTSNovember 1 at 5:00 pm