The EMSE Dual-Degree program based in São Paulo is recruiting now for August 2019 enrollment. Applications are accepted and processed on a rolling admissions basis with a priority deadline in April and a final deadline in June.
Qualified applicants must have:
- A minimum of 5 years of executive, managerial, or professional experience
- Evidence of their quantitative skills as demonstrated through:
- Current job performance or previous academic coursework
- Exam scores, including: GMAT, EA, GRE, or our own admissions test developed for the program.
Every applicant is interviewed in person or via Skype to ensure all students can learn from collaboration and expand their professional and personal networks.
Candidates generally move through the following steps during the application process:
- Pre-application submission via email.
- Meet with a local program representative, or attend a live or virtual information session.
- Submit an online application and all supporting application documents.
- Once an application is complete, qualified candidates are invited for an admissions interview.
- Decisions are typically given within one to three weeks after the interview.
Candidates may be required to take an admissions test if they do not have the required academic record, professional experience, or standardized exam results to demonstrate the quantitative skills needed for the EMSE. The test is offered on scheduled dates in São Paulo and applicants must sit for the test in person during the application process. Occasionally an admission may be offered conditionally, with the candidate required to pass the test before enrolling.
Tuition & Fees
Executive programs are designed to offer administrative ease and convenience. Students are registered and all administrative contact is provided through BRAIN’s executive program offices in São Paulo.
The total program cost for the modular EMSE in São Paulo in 2019-2020 is US$18,500. This includes a range of services including:
- All tuition and fees for 11 modules.
- Meals and refreshments on classroom days.
- Administrative support from the program office as a one-stop point of contact for students in the program.
PLEASE NOTE: Full program cost is subject to approval by The City University of New York Board of Trustees. Tuition and fees are subject to change without prior notice by The City University of New York Board of Trustees.
Your program cost will be adjusted if you take more than eleven months to complete the program. The City University of New York (CUNY) reviews and sets tuition annually. You may be subject to an added cost, on a pro-rated basis, to reflect any future CUNY tuition increase for any modules completed after 11 months. Any additional cost will be calculated when a CUNY tuition change is announced.
Your current employer may sponsor your education in whole or in part, or provide tuition reimbursement for modules or degrees completed. Speak to your manager and human resources representative before applying to determine the level of support your organization will provide. Some organizations have policies that differentiate support for executive master’s programs, or part- or full-time programs. Some organizations include general tuition reimbursement as part of a comprehensive benefits package rather than a separate sponsorship program.
Student loans from private lenders are also options for executive students. Bank loans (payment installments), with pre-negotiated special conditions, are also available subject to credit analysis.
For information on admissions to the São Paulo EMSE program, please contact:
Brazilian International Business School
Phone: +55 11 3707 1145