The Executive MBA in Healthcare Administration program leads to a Master of Business Administration degree.
Founded in 1969, Zicklin’s Executive MBA in Healthcare Administration (EMBA HCA) is ranked among the nation’s top graduate programs for healthcare management by US News & World Report.
The program is designed to give you a world-class graduate business education that combines a solid foundation in management theory and practice with a focus on major components shaping the healthcare sector.
You will learn about business administration in the healthcare industry from distinguished Zicklin School of Business professors and local healthcare practitioners. This prepares you for a wide range of leadership roles in healthcare’s rapidly changing landscape. Healthcare concepts, topics, and cases are integrated in the curriculum, helping you develop a 360-degree view of the healthcare sector while you build a strong foundation of business fundamentals that can be applied to any industry.
- Program Credits: 49.5
- Program Length: 30 Months
- AACSB Accredited and BAHM Affiliated
- Learn from your class cohort of experienced healthcare professionals
- Tuesday and Thursday evening classes accommodate your career
- 10-day international study tour gives you a global perspective of the healthcare industry
- Administrative details, including course registration, materials, and meals, are handled through the program.
CAHME Accreditation has ceased effective July 1, 2019.