At the Zicklin School of Business, we have an unparalleled record of success in delivering the skills and knowledge that position both practicing and aspiring healthcare professionals to excel in this challenging and vital field.
Designed to Deliver
- Earn a solid foundation of business fundamentals that can apply to any industry
- Become a leader who makes strategic data driven decisions
- Deepen your understanding of healthcare policy and management in order to improve best practices
- Develop skills to create and implement new models of care
- Learn how to optimize healthcare delivery
Build the same foundation of business theory and practice as every Zicklin MBA Student | 24 Credits
- Strategy and Competitive Advantage
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Statistics
- Managing Business Operations
- Financial Accounting
- Leadership and Managerial Effectiveness
- Managing People and Organizations
Gain a healthcare industry perspective on business from expert faculty | 18 Credits
- Healthcare Accounting and Finance
- Healthcare Informatics and Quality
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare Administration
- Global Perspectives in Healthcare Assessment
- Healthcare Economics
- Population Health Control
Enrich your education with unique coursework | 7.5 Credits
International Study Experience
Recent countries have focused on South Africa, Vietnam, Singapore, and China. Program graduates consistently rate the course as an illuminating experience that enhances their international business perspective and gives them a greater understanding of the impact of our rapidly globalizing world.
Emerging Issues in the Healthcare Industry
This course, brings high level executives to the classroom to discuss impending challenges in their healthcare institutions. Following their lecture, the speakers dine with a small group of program participants, providing a unique opportunity for you to network with major executives.
This capstone experience challenges you to conceptualize an original idea for a healthcare venture and develop a business plan that will require you to draw upon all the knowledge delivered to you by the program. At the culmination of the project you will pitch your idea to “angel investors” that are current executives in the healthcare industry.