At the Zicklin School of Business, we have an unparalleled record of success in delivering the skills and knowledge that position both practicing and aspiring healthcare professionals to excel in this challenging and vital field.
Designed to Deliver
- Earn a solid foundation of business fundamentals that can apply to any industry
- Become a leader who makes strategic, data-driven decisions
- Deepen your understanding of healthcare policy and management to improve best practices
- Develop skills to create and implement new models of care
- Learn how to optimize healthcare delivery
Build a strong foundation of business theory and practice with a mix of traditional MBA courses and courses specially designed for executive students | 19.5 credits
- Leadership and Managerial Effectiveness
- Managing People and Organizations
- Managerial Statistics
- Financial Reporting for Executives
- Communication Skills for Executives
- Financial Analysis and Decision Making
- Marketing Management for Business Development
Gain a healthcare industry perspective on business from expert faculty | 21 credits
- Managerial Accounting and Applications in Healthcare Administration
- Economics of Health and Healthcare
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare
- Strategy and Competitive Advantage in Healthcare
- Operations Management and Analysis of Healthcare
- The US Healthcare System: Law, Politics, and Policy
- Healthcare Analytics and Quality
Enrich your education with unique coursework | 7.5- 9 credits
- International Study Experience
Countries we have traveled to recently include South Africa, Vietnam, Singapore, and China. Program graduates consistently rate the course as an illuminating experience that enhances their international business perspective and gives them a greater understanding of the impact of our rapidly globalizing world on healthcare.
- Emerging Issues in Healthcare
This course brings high-level executives to the classroom to discuss current and anticipated challenges facing their healthcare organizations. Students have a unique opportunity to engage directly with senior executives on these issues.
- Healthcare Ventures and Entrepreneurship
This capstone experience challenges you and your team to conceptualize an original idea for a healthcare venture and develop a business plan that will require you to draw upon all the knowledge delivered in the program. At the culmination of the project you will pitch your idea to “angel investors” who are current executives in the healthcare industry.
Phone: (646) 312-3100