Submit a pre-application for feedback on your candidacy here.
At the Zicklin School of Business, we have an unparalleled record of success in delivering the skills and knowledge that position both practicing and aspiring healthcare professionals to excel in this challenging and vital field.
Designed to Deliver
The Zicklin Executive MBA in Healthcare Administration program is specifically structured to give you a relevant, real-world educational experience that addresses both your future aspirations and your current career needs.
- Earn a solid foundation of business fundamentals that can apply to any industry
- Become a leader who makes strategic, data-driven decisions
- Deepen your understanding of healthcare policy and management to improve best practices
- Develop skills to create and implement new models of care
- Learn how to optimize healthcare delivery
Core MBA Courses
Build a strong foundation of business theory and practice with a mix of traditional MBA courses and courses specially designed for executive students | 19.5 credits
- Leadership and Managerial Effectiveness
- Managing People and Organizations
- Managerial Statistics
- Financial Reporting for Executives
- Communication Skills for Executives
- Financial Analysis and Decision Making
- Marketing Management for Business Development
Gain a healthcare industry perspective on business from expert faculty | 21 credits
- Managerial Accounting and Applications in Healthcare Administration
- Economics of Health and Healthcare
- Legal Aspects of Healthcare
- Strategy and Competitive Advantage in Healthcare
- Operations Management and Analysis of Healthcare
- The US Healthcare System: Law, Politics, and Policy
- Healthcare Analytics and Quality
Immersive Experience Courses
Enrich your education with unique coursework | 9 credits
- International Study Experience
Recent countries have focused on South Africa, Vietnam, Singapore, and China. Program graduates consistently rate the course as an illuminating experience that enhances their international business perspective and gives them a greater understanding of the impact of our rapidly globalizing world on healthcare.
- Emerging Issues in Healthcare
This course brings high-level executives to the classroom to discuss impending challenges in their healthcare institutions. Following their lecture, the speakers dine with a small group of program participants, providing a unique opportunity for you to network with major executives.
- Healthcare Ventures and Entrepreneurship
This capstone experience challenges you and your team to conceptualize an original idea for a healthcare venture and develop a business plan that will require you to draw upon all the knowledge delivered in the program. At the culmination of the project you will pitch your idea to “angel investors” who are current executives in the healthcare industry.
Phone: (646) 312-3100