The Executive MBA program leads to a Master of Business Administration degree.
The Zicklin Executive MBA is structured to meet the needs of high-potential professionals and business leaders who are ready to take their organizations and careers to the next level. The Executive MBA provides you with the tools to manage people and embrace innovation. It helps you understand and navigate the environmental, social, and ethical challenges facing organizations today. It also teaches you how to think strategically about making sustainability an essential part of your business outlook.
Our program is designed to allow you to focus on learning while continuing to work full time and manage your demanding career.
- Program Credits: 48 credits
- Program Length: 20 months
- Saturday classes on a trimester schedule to accommodate your career
- Learn from your cohort of experienced professionals
- Gain a global perspective with an 8-10 day international study tour
- Administrative details, including course registration, materials, and meals, are handled through the program
- GMAT/GRE waivers available