We are currently accepting applications for the fall 2019 cohort;
submit a pre-application for feedback on your candidacy here.
Advance Your Career in Finance!
Firms in every industry need finance executives with the knowledge, skills, and growth mindset required to face the challenges of new financial technologies and manage transformations in securities and markets as they develop and evolve in the future.
The Executive Masters of Science in Finance (EMSF) is designed for professionals with 5 (or more) years of business experience who are seeking to strengthen their career paths by enhancing their knowledge of finance and business.
The program begins with foundational courses in corporate finance, quantitative methods, investments, and financial statement analysis. It then turns to advanced courses that are primarily case and practitioner based, and to topics related to modern developments in areas of derivatives, financial technology, risk management, and an introduction to financial engineering.
Earning your MS in Finance will help you:
- Strengthen your knowledge of the fundamentals of corporate finance, investments, and derivatives.
- Gain the skills and growth mindset needed to manage future developments in financial technologies, securities, and markets.
- Expand your network of finance and business professionals in the global financial center of NYC.
- Witness on a first-hand basis transformations in the global arenas of finance and business.
- Program Credits: 30
- Program Length: 11 Months
- Classes meet 2 weekends per month (Saturday & Sunday)
- Focus on one course per-month
- Learn from your cohort of experienced professionals
- Administrative details, including course registration, materials, and meals, are handled through the program
- 8 – 10 day international trip
- GMAT/GRE waivers available
Upcoming Information Sessions
Meet with Us
Schedule a 1:1 Appointment with an Admissions Advisor
These are useful for those who have specific questions about degree programs or the admissions process. Appointments are available in person, by phone, and by Skype.
Have a quick question? Contact us now!