Baruch College’s Zicklin School of Business and the NYSSCPA’S Foundation for Accounting Education (FAE) come together each year to present the Financial Planner Conference. Professionals who attend are eligible for CPE credit. Below you will find out more about this year’s conference.
The CPA as Financial Planner: Boosting Business, Building Value
A Sid Kess Workshop
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Topics of Discussion:
- Planning for Your Client’s Incapacity: Don’t Get Caught in the Trap
- Learn from the Experts How You Can Leverage Financial Planning Software to Enhance the Client Experience and Answer Complex Financial Issues
- Protecting Your Assets from Your “Future Former Spouse”
- How the Election May Affect Wealth Planning
- Field of Study: Advisory Services, Taxation
- Recommended CPE Credit Hours: 8: 2 hours Advisory Services; 6 hours Taxation
- Recommended CFP/CE Credit Hours: 8 (pending)
- Corporate Sponsorships Available.
Who Should Attend?
CPAs, bank trust officers, attorneys, insurance agents, family office managers, investment advisors, financial planners, and your clients.
Find Out More