The MS in Business Analytics admits students in the Fall semester only. For application instructions and deadlines, please review the information on the Graduate Admissions section of the Zicklin website at https://zicklin.baruch.cuny.edu/academic-programs/graduate/admissions/.
MS students will receive an email from the advising team with more specific information related to your program requirements. New students should note that emails will be sent to the same email address that you used to apply to your degree program.
MS in Business Analytics Advisor:
Program advisors are available on a regular basis to answer questions about degree requirements, program audits, registration assistance, and other academic issues. In addition, all advising and registration information will be provided by the program offices.
The best way to connect with an advisor is through email or group advising sessions. Invitations for group advising are emailed to newly admitted students.
Please note our priority for new students is to provide your program evaluation and help you put together a first semester schedule. If you are requesting a re-evaluation for courses that you will be taking in a later semester, the re-evaluation will be completed during your first semester. Program planning for future semesters can be discussed in the group advising sessions, or at an advising appointment during the first semester.
Ms. Taneisha Green
MS in Business Analytics Faculty Advisor:
Faculty advisors are also available throughout the academic year to meet with current students and answer questions about course selection and other matters important to your academic and professional development. If you are undecided about course selection we encourage you to speak with faculty advisors in the areas under consideration before making a decision. If your graduate and undergraduate studies are in the same area, faculty advisors can help you select courses that will enhance your prior background.
Review the MS in Business Analytics Curriculum here:
- For the first semester, registration will be managed by the Office of Graduate Programs. Students will receive an email with details for selecting a first semester schedule. New students should note that this communication will be sent to the same email address you used to apply to your degree program.
- For the first semester, part-time students will take BUS 9420 and either STA 9708 (if not waived) or STA 9750 (if waived from STA 9708). Full-Time students will also take CIS 9650 Programming for Analytics. Students will receive an email to provide registration assistance for these courses.
- Students will manage their own registration after the first semester.
- International students need to be registered for 9 credits in fall and spring to be considered full-time; Part-time students typically take 6 credits per semester. Students may self-pace through the curriculum and can take more than 9 credits in fall and/or in order to progress more quickly.
- Students who wish to complete more than 9 credits in the first semester should review their academic plans with the Academic Director, Professor Kumar.
Students with undergraduate degrees in Accountancy, who intend to meet NYS CPA-Licensure requirements, should review additional information here: