The Zicklin School of Business currently offers 18 undergraduate degree programs and concentrations.
- Computer Information Systems (Three Tracks)
- General Computer Information Systems
- Data Analytics
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- International Business**
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management (Two Tracks)
- Marketing Management (Five Tracks)
- Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing
- General Marketing
- International Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Real Estate
- Statistics and Quantitative Modeling
*Students majoring in Accountancy and Finance are required to meet specific GPA criteria in order to register for courses at the 4000-level or higher. Please view the respective major page for that specific criteria.
**The International Business major requires an additional application to join. Please view the International Business major page for additional information.