Welcome incoming Baruch College Zicklin School of Business Evening MBA and MS students! At this upcoming orientation, learn how to get the most out of your experience at Zicklin—from succeeding as a student, to advancing in your career, and to being involved in the campus community. Orientation programming will be held virtually through Zoom and will follow the Eastern Standard Time zone.
SAVE THE DATES!
- Wednesday, August 4, 2021 (5 – 6 pm)
Mental Health & Wellness: Hear from the Counseling Center on mental health and other resources/support services offered to students!
- Thursday, August 19, 2021 (10 – 11 am or 5:30 – 6:30 pm)
Academic Community: Meet Zicklin faculty and current students/alumni from your degree program!
- Thursday, August 19, 2021 (7 – 8 pm)
Professional Development: Hear from our special guest speaker Ms. Rashmi Dixit, on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion!
- Monday, August 23, 2021 (offered various times throughout the day)
Career Support Services & Resources: Learn about the support services and resources offered through the Graduate Career Management Center (GCMC)!
- Tuesday, August 24, 2021 (5:30 -7:30 pm)
Graduate Student Life: Meet all of the graduate student club members at Zicklin and learn about opportunities to get involved!
More information including links to register will be provided in late July.
- Evening MBA and MS Programs Orientation Information
- Steps to Enroll at Zicklin
- New Student Academic Advisement
- Experience Zicklin
- Graduate Career Management Center (GCMC)
Please be informed, orientation will not cover academic advisement. For academic advisement, please contact your program advisor respective to your degree program.
- Evening MBA and JD MBA – ZicklinPTMBA@baruch.cuny.edu
- MS in Accountancy and Evening MBA in Accountancy – ZicklinGradACC@baruch.cuny.edu
- MS in Business Analytics – ZicklinMSBusAn@baruch.cuny.edu
- All other MS programs (except for M.S. in Accountancy & M.S. in Business Analytics) – ZicklinMSPrograms@baruch.cuny.edu