|STA 9700 Applied Regression Analysis*||Pre- or Co- Req: STA 9708|
|STA 9701 Time Series||Pre-Req: STA 9708; Pre- or Co-Req: STA 9700|
|STA 9705 Multivariate Statistical Methods||Pre-Req: STA 9708; Pre- or Co- Req: STA 9700|
|STA 9706 Analysis of Categorical and Ordinal Data||Pre-Req: STA 9708; Pre- or Co- Req: STA 9715|
|STA 9710 Statistical Methods in Sampling||Pre- or Co- Req: STA 9708|
|*STA 9713: Financial Statistics||Pre-Req: STA 9700|
|STA 9714 Experimental Design for Business||Pre-Req: STA 9708|
|STA 9715 Applied Probability||Pre-Reqs: STA 9708 and Calculus 2 (MTH 3010)|
|STA 9719 Foundations of Statistical Inference||Pre-Req: STA 9715|
|STA/OPR 9750 Software Tools for Data Analysis||Pre- or Co- Req: STA 9708|
|STA 9797 Advanced Data Analysis||Pre-Req: STA 9700 or equivalent|
|STA 9850 Advanced Statistical Computing||Pre-reqs: STA/OPR 9750 and STA 9700|
|STA 9783 Stochastic Processes for Application||Pre-Req: STA 9715|
|STA 9890 Statistical Learning for Data Mining*||Pre-Req: STA 9700; Pre- or Co-Req: STA 9715|
|STA 9891 Machine Learning for Data Mining*||Pre-Req: STA 9705|
*STA 9713 is offered infrequently. If you’re interested in this course take it whenever the department offers it.
- STA 9701 is only offered in the fall term.
- STA 9891 is only offered in the fall term.
- This is a required course for the Data Science concentration.
- STA 9797 is offered infrequently.
- This is an elective course for the Data Science concentration.
- STA 9713 is offered infrequently.
- If you’re interested in this course, you should take it when the department offers it.
- If you are required to take STA 9708 and have not taken it in Fall, you are strongly advised to take it in the Spring term.
- STA 9708 is a pre-requisite to many STA courses for your degree requirements.
- Priority should be on taking your required courses.
- If you want to take Zicklin business electives, you can choose any 9000-level course offered by academic departments within the Zicklin School of Business, including internship
- Note that as long as you have fulfilled the pre-requisites, or an advisor has checked to see if you have fulfilled the pre-requisites from your previous degree) you may register for a course(s).
- Graduate Internship is an option as well.
- Refer to the Zicklin academic policy for “Receiving Credit for Internship/CPT Instructions”
Please keep in mind if you have any questions about STA courses and/or requesting course permission, you must contact your faculty advisor, Prof. Brandwein at email@example.com.