Students in the following programs can request a change in concentration through the advising team. A change in concentration does not change the overall degree objective and does not require a full admission review. You should discuss with an advisor how a change in concentration may impact your degree requirements.
Programs with concentrations:
- MBA: Students can request a change between General and Accountancy.
- MS Business Analytics: Students can request a change between Accounting Analytics, Data Analytics, and Marketing Analytics.
- MS Information Systems: Students can request a change between General, Data Analytics, and Cybersecurity and Information Systems.
- MS Marketing: Students can request a change between General, Digital Marketing, International Business, and Marketing Analytics.
- MS Statistics: Students can request a change between General and Data Science.
- MS Taxation: Students can request a change between General and Financial Planning.
To request a change in concentration, please email ZSBChangeDegree@baruch.cuny.edu and include the following information:
- Current Degree and Concentration (example: MS IS General)
- New Concentration (example: MS IS Data Analytics)
Please allow us 3-4 business days to review and process your requests.
Please note your information will be updated in “real-time” via CUNYFirst; however, it will take 2-3 business days to see the update reflected on your Degree Works.
Students who are requesting to change to a different degree program should review the process for a change in degree objective.