ZKTP Group – Students completing their last pre-business course(s):
– during Spring for Summer/Fall registration
– during Summer for Fall registration
– during Fall for Spring registration
Will be eligible to enroll for Zicklin courses on their scheduled enrollment date if they meet all three of the following criteria (*see exceptions below)
- Completion of 45 units.
- Have a current Baruch GPA of 2.3 or higher and a minimum 2.3 average GPA in completed pre-business courses. (When all pre-business courses are completed, the 2.25 rule for admission to Zicklin will apply to both the pre-business courses GPA and overall Baruch GPA)
- First semester transfer students will be eligible for ZKTP even without a Baruch GPA. All ten pre-business courses must appear on the student’s Baruch transcript.
- Students whose lowest calculus is MTH 3010 or higher must go to Room VC 13-240 to get manual permission.
- Students taking any last pre-business courses on e-Permit or outgoing permit will not get this permission until the permit course grade is transferred back and posted onto their Baruch transcript. When the grade is posted, the student should go to Room VC 13-240 to be evaluated for permission.
- Students will only get permission when their record shows that they have an intended BBA plan. If a student needs to declare/change their intended major, they must visit the Registrar’s Office.
Students will be DROPPED from enrolled business courses if:
- They withdraw or do not earn a passing grade in any remaining pre-business courses.
Non-passing grades include: F, INC, PEN, W, WA, WN, WU, and Z
- The Student’s Baruch GPA or Pre-Business GPA falls below the 2.25 Zicklin Admission GPA requirement when all grades are posted for the semester.
Important Information on e-Permit, Outgoing Permits, and Transfer Credits/Grades
It is the responsibility of current Baruch students who are taking any last pre-business courses on permit at another institution, to ensure that final grades are sent to Baruch’s Registrar’s Office. Grades must appear on the student’s Baruch transcript in order to be evaluated for business courses enrollment and/or Zicklin Admission eligibility. Students planning to take pre-business courses on permit will not be allowed to enroll for business base courses in the same semester.