Evening/Part-Time MBA and MS Programs
Welcome incoming Baruch College Evening/Part-time MBA and MS students! At this upcoming orientation, learn how to get the most out of your experience at Zicklin—from succeeding as a student, to advancing in your career, and to being involved in the campus community. The Spring 2023 orientation will offer some virtual and in-person sessions and will follow the Eastern Standard Time zone.
SAVE THE DATES!
- Wednesday, January 18, 2023 (5:30 PM – 6:30 PM) VIRTUAL
Academic Community: Meet Zicklin faculty and current students/alumni from your degree program!
- Thursday, January 19, 2023: (offered various times throughout the day) VIRTUAL
Career Support Services & Resources: Learn about the support services and resources offered through the Graduate Career Management Center (GCMC)!
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023 (6:00 PM -7:30 PM) IN-PERSON
Graduate Student Life & Networking: Meet all of the graduate student club members at Zicklin and learn about opportunities to get involved!
**More information including links to register will be provided the first week of January.**
Steps to Complete to Get Started at Zicklin (activate technology accounts, obtain student ID, and more)
New Student Academic Advisement
Graduate Career Management Center (GCMC)
Campus Map & Directions
Please be informed, orientation will not cover academic advisement. For academic advisement, please contact your program advisor respective to your degree program.
– Evening/Part-Time MBA and JD MBA – ZicklinPTMBA@baruch.cuny.edu
– MS Accountancy and Evening/Part-Time MBA in Accountancy – ZicklinGradACC@baruch.cuny.edu
– All other MS programs (except for MS Accountancy) – ZicklinMSPrograms@baruch.cuny.edu
Financial Aid Information Session for Spring 2023 Admitted Students
Baruch College welcomes Spring 2023 admitted graduate students to attend the upcoming financial aid information session, and receive insights on financing their graduate degree and identifying sources of funding. In addition, receive information specific to graduate students about federal and private loans, and more.
The session will be held through Zoom and will be recorded. You will need to join from a device that will enable microphone & video usage for the session Please use Chrome as the preferred browser to access the registration link.
Financial Aid Information Session
- Tuesday, January 10, 2023 @ 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM | CLICK HERE to RSVP