Professional Coaching Program (PCP) – 20th Season
Spring 2023 – 100% Virtual!
iCoach Global’s highly respected program is offered again in the Spring 2023, in conjunction with the Narendra Paul Loomba Department of Management at Baruch College’s Zicklin School of Business, CUNY. From now on the iCoach Program- previously named iCoach New York, has been changed to 100% virtual and has been extended to occur during four months. Completion of the program earns a certificate in executive coaching and 84 SCH’s (Student Contact Hours) from ICF. It is aimed at both internal (HR, OD, LD, Talent) and external (consulting) professionals whose immediate goal is to make executive coaching an important part of their professional activities. The program has a long history of training internal coaches sponsored by their employers. The success of iCoach’s PCP Program is based on many factors but one frequently mentioned advantage is that it provides an apprentice-like experience through an actual organizationally-sponsored coaching assignment with faculty supervision, all conducted virtually. This learn by doing model facilitates understanding the Arc of an executive coaching engagement and key decision points and milestones, supporting the emergence of each participant’s own unique coaching persona. The main textbook, Becoming an Exceptional Executive Coach was written by the iCoach faculty specifically for iCoach’s PCP Program.
To obtain a syllabus or schedule an informational interview please call 212-501-8991 or email email@example.com.
For additional information, please visit www.icoachglobal.com.
The program is now delivered virtually on Zoom. It consists of fifteen four-hour classes delivered via Zoom on Fridays in addition to one hour of seeing a Client every week and one hour of supervision, both delivered remotely (see below for current schedule)
- iCoach Global faculty are highly experienced executive coaches and coach instructors
- Prominent experts in professional coaching serve as guest lecturers
- The program arranges for four-month case assignments for each participant
- During the coaching assignment, each participant has one-on-one sessions with a faculty member who provides ongoing supervision and feedback
- Participants develop their own Personal Model of Professional Coaching
- Participants who successfully complete the program receive a Professional Coaching Certificate
- PCP has been approved for 84 Student Contact Hours (SCHs) by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Recently, 124 SCHs have been applied for, pending ICF approval. For more information about full ICF certification, please contact ICF directly (coachfederation.com)
2023 Course Dates
All classes are now held remotely, including in 2023:
The PCP Class Schedule for 2023:
- February 24
- March 3, 10, 17, 24, 31,
- April 6**, 14, 21, 28
- May 5, 12, 19, 26
- June 2.
**Due to Good Friday April 7, class is on Thursday
Books are provided to participants.
Fifteen four-hour video via Zooms sessions from 8:30 am ET to 12:30 pm ET, in addition to holding a one-hour coaching session with your Client every week and receiving one hour of case supervision from a iCoach Faculty member.
Fee: $14,000 / $3,000 non-refundable deposit. Baruch graduates are eligible for a 10% fee reduction if they can they demonstrate financial need.
Admissions decisions are made by iCoach Global faculty. An interview via Zoom is required. For more information, please contact iCoach Global at (212) 501-8991 or visit www.icoachglobal.com.
“One of the best learning experiences I’ve had because it combined coaching theory and practice. The opportunity to coach a real client added tremendous value to the learning. This is the only coaching skills program out there that I’ve found to offer such a practice opportunity.” –Vice President, Human Resources, Financial Services Firm
“Not an easy course, so I recommend it only to the serious student.” –Psychologist in Private Practice