We are now accepting applications for Spring 2018 inductees!
Sigma Nu Tau is a national honor society for students in entrepreneurship whose mission is to promote, recognize, and reward academic excellence in entrepreneurship.
Every spring, the Baruch College Chapter of Sigma Nu Tau Entrepreneurship Honor Society identifies students from our graduate and undergraduate entrepreneurship programs who qualify for induction. Once a student’s application is accepted, students are notified and given the opportunity to join Sigma Nu Tau by completing the required form and paying the application fee.
Inductees to Sigma Nu Tau are recognized at the Zicklin School of Business Honors and Recognition Ceremony, which will be held on June 1, 2018. Each inductee receives an embossed, calligraphied membership certificate and a lapel pin.
Applications are due by Friday, March 23, 2018.
To apply, email a copy of your transcript and your preferred email address to Elisa.Balabram@baruch.cuny.edu
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Are a degree-seeking, matriculated student in good standing;
- Attend school full- or part-time;
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better at the time of application;
- Completed, or are currently enrolled in, all core courses in the major;
- Earned at least a B+ in all core courses completed.