We welcome students to apply during the month of September. The GSC program has one intake period per academic year.
- All majors
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Sophomore, junior or lower senior standing
- Enrolled at least part-time at Baruch College
How to apply
Submit the following items to the GSC Coordinator:
- Completed GSC Program Application Form
- 600-word statement of purpose
- College transcript (may be unofficial)
If necessary, the GSC coordinator will contact you for an in-person interview (to be scheduled after you complete the previous three items)
Friday, September 21, 2018 for the academic year beginning Fall 2018.
For additional information contact:
Global Student Certificate Coordinator
Tel: (646) 312-2073