The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity (RZCCI) is a forum for discussion of a broad range of issues confronting U.S. corporations and capital markets. The Center prepares you to overcome challenges facing today’s business world and empowers you to make the best decisions on behalf of your organization.
Established in 2002, the Center aims to further the discussion of corporate behavior and issues, fostering interaction among corporate leaders, regulators, scholars, and students. It increases the awareness of ethics in the classroom and in students’ lives while raising the ethical climate of American business to a higher plane.
...a place that has the courage to bring forward and debate cutting-edge issues of ethics and integrity in business.”Larry Zicklin, BBA '57
Strengthening the American Economy Through Education and Research
Through our services, we encourage greater awareness of ethical obligations among the many participants in our economic system. Our concerns include:
- Transparency of corporate reporting
- Corporate governance
- Examining legal and ethical corporate behavior
- Spotlighting executive accountability
- Corporate responsibility in global business development
- Risk assessment and amelioration
- Resolving conflicting corporate stakeholder interests
- Evaluating the role of governmental regulation