Program / Courses
The Management Department offers specializations at the undergraduate, graduate, executive and doctoral levels.
- The Narendra Paul Loomba Management Department offers three specializations within the BBA: Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, and Operations Management.
- The Narendra Paul Loomba Department of Management offers four majors within the MBA: Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management; Organizational Behavior - Human Resource Management; Operations Management and Sustainable Business.
- The Narendra Paul Loomba Department of Management offers several Executive Programs: Executive MBA, Executive Master of Science in Industrial and Labor Relations, Coaching Theory and Practice, and The Professional Coaching Program, leading to the Professional Coaching Certificate.
- Baruch MBA in Healthcare Administration
- MBA in Health Care Administration
- Professional Coaching
- Professional Coaching is a one-on-one development process, formally contracted between a Coach and a Management-level client.
- Ph.D. - Specialization in Management
- The doctoral program in Management is a highly selective full-time program that trains students for academic careers in the areas of Entrepreneurship, Organizational Behavior, and Strategy.
- PhD Students
- Current doctoral students in the Narendra Paul Loomba Department of Management.