The Zicklin Executive MBA. Dare to lead.
Learn more about how an Executive MBA differs from a regular MBA.
Why get an Executive MBA?
- Experience a full-service program that gives you everything you need (course materials, iPad, meals, administrative support) so that you are free to focus on learning.
- Send a powerful signal to your organization that you are committed to your career and believe in your own potential.
- Obtain an MBA in less than 2 years while continuing to work, and apply your new knowledge immediately. Most classes are held on Saturdays so you can continue to work full time.
- Develop a powerful network of high achieving managers and professionals that can offer support and advice and open the door to future opportunities.
- Improve your salary and career opportunities. According to the 2014 Executive MBA Council Student Exit Survey, EMBA graduates reported:
- average salary increases of almost 17%
- 41% likelihood of promotion
- 53% likelihood of more responsibility
Why a Zicklin Executive MBA?
- The Zicklin School of Business is in the top tier of quality education, and is consistently ranked as one of the top business schools in the city, region, and country.
- The Executive MBA at Baruch is one of the most high value Executive MBA programs in the New York area in terms of quality and program cost. A little-known fact is that it costs less than many regular (non-Executive) MBA programs in the New York area.
- The Zicklin School of Business is one of the largest AACSB-accredited business school in the country and draws from a large pool of internationally acclaimed, distinguished faculty to teach in its programs. The program's location in the heart of the business and financial world in New York gives students access to experienced executives and business leaders in and outside of the classroom.
- Classes are held in our state-of-the-art Vertical Campus building, conveniently located in downtown Manhattan on Lexington Avenue between 24th and 25th streets.
Program Tuition & Fees
Fees include all college tuition, program orientation, textbooks and all educational materials, class day meals, most of the cost of the international study tour, and special events. Financial aid in the form of student loans is available to eligible students.
Information about current program fees can be found here.
Students must maintain a cumulative 3.0 grade point average and satisfy all Baruch College, Zicklin School of Business and Executive Programs policies, rules and regulations.