The Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College is pleased to announce that Dr. Edwin Chiu (Executive MBA in Healthcare Administration, ’23) has been selected as the winner of the 2022 James Lam Risk Management Fellowship. This fellowship is designed to provide foundational skills and experiences for Baruch students interested in pursuing a career in risk management and related fields. Fellows are provided opportunities to conduct original research and/or engage in field studies under the guidance of an academic advisor and a practitioner.
The Fellowship is designed to allow fellows to:
- Apply learned concepts and skills in a specific risk management topic
- Acquire risk management knowledge through independent research and field work
- Develop networking opportunities with senior risk professionals
- Develop writing and presentation skills, including the publication of an article or blog
- Enhance opportunities for a risk management summer internship and/or full-time job
- Share research findings and other key takeaways with the Baruch community
Dr. Edwin Chiu is a summa cum laude graduate of The Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education of The City College of New York. He received his medical degree from the SUNY Downstate College of Medicine. He is board-certified in Internal Medicine and in Hematology and Medical Oncology. He is currently enrolled in Zicklin’s Executive MBA in Healthcare Administration program.